When hosting an Open House or Broker Open kind of gathering, food is essential. But what do you serve? You don’t want to go the traditional route and have water, candy or cookies. Here are some unique open house food ideas that give your guests something to talk about:
– Create a build-your-own taco bar with all the fixings.
– Bring out the inner chef in your guests by setting up a pasta station with assorted sauces and toppings.
– Let guests help themselves to an array of freshly sliced fruit such as strawberries, watermelon, pineapple, and mangoes.
– You can’t go wrong with classic finger foods such as mini sliders and quiches.
– For a sweet treat, offer bite-sized desserts such as mini cupcakes and cookies.
– Make sure to have a variety of beverages including iced tea, coffee, and lemonade.
These open house food ideas make sure your guests don’t go hungry and that they leave with smiles on their faces – and maybe even an offer on the property! So, get ready to open the doors to your real estate open house and serve up something special.